25 Aug Well Pump Installation Twin Falls Idaho
Posted at 18:44h in Pump Service Idaho 0 Comments
Pump Service is your Pump Installation Twin Falls Idaho Specialists
When it comes to well pump installation Twin Falls Idaho and the surrounding area, it is important to hire a company with years of experience in the industry. Failure to install a well pump properly can result in poor water flow and other issues that can be easily avoided if the well is installed correctly.
To ensure the well pump is installed correctly, the following basic steps are necessary:
- Clear the well of all sand, dirt and other grit to ensure the water flows clear
- Lower the pump and all of the necessary piping into the ground and use special tools to assemble the entire system
- Seal the casing to prevent foreign materials from entering
- Connect power and ground lines to the pressure switch
- Prime the system and install the priming plug
- Check the air charge in the pressure tank
- Connect the pump outlet to the outlet valve and the pressure tank
New Pump Installation Twin Falls Idaho – Contact Us »
At Pump Service, Inc., we specialize in the installation of residential and commercial supply systems. Whether you are in need of a submersible pump or a constant pressure pump, we have the experience and knowledge necessary to do the job right. Contact us today to learn more!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.